Monday, April 03, 2006

I have been back in the UK for a while now. It was good to see my family and my niece. I took a lot of pictures. This time of the babyfather, too. I was planning to post some online, but can't do it at this point as I can't find the cable which connects the camera with the laptop. I might have to buy a new one as I can't find it anywhere. This is a picture I took in October 2005. I don't know why I like it so much. It's the expression on her face like "I don't know if I really like this whole photo session, Mama!" or something like this. The very same clothes she's wearing in that picture fitted her really nicely in Febuary, so she did grow quite a bit. I find it a shame that I can't see her more often, but therefore when I do see her I try to make the most of it! I don't know yet, when I will go to Germany next, as I have to sort out a few things in London. I might finish my AuPair job soon or maybe I leave it until summer, but I don't think I will stay another year with the english family. I'm already in the 3rd year of being an AuPair and though it's rather a nice niche I've found myself here, I feel that it's time to move on. Whether I will find my own place or move in with Ryon, here in England or back in Germany. Who knows? (but I'll always be near my Schatzi, of course....)

No comments: