
Today, Bennet and I went to Luca's 2nd Birthday Party which was held at Stoke Park Hotel and we sure had fun! There was lots of space inside and outside to run around and let off steam. There were also lot's of toys to play with. What Bennet also really liked was eating cake. He would go straight for the icing! Such a sweettooth! Towards the end of the party Cecile (Luca's mommy), who used to work there, gave us a tour of the hotel. They have lovely different themed dining roooms and they are all prepared for tomorrow's Wedding Fair. I especially liked the hall with pretty danglies of real Swarovski Crystals. They were sparkly! I can hear the fireworks outside. I think there are some Guy Fawkes Night Firework Displays tonight. We might go and see the fireworks at LEGOLAND before they close the Park up over the Winter Season. Happy Halloween everyone!
3 comments:
What a cute picture of everyone!
Danke für eure liebe Karte und HERZLICHEN GLÜCKWUNSCH!!!!
Der Countdown läuft... :-)
Post a Comment