Hello again :)
Just a couple of more hours until Benny and I are heading towards Germany one more last time before I'm due back at LEGO on the 22nd September!
Things have been pretty hectic here, as my prospective childminder called me two days ago to say she's giving up childminding! I nearly had to cancel my trip to Germany because of that. But I found a good childminder yesterday, pheww! So Benny will have the settling in period upon my return on the 16th September. It will also be Bennet's 1st birthday on the 10th of September. As my neice Noelani turns 3 on the 12th, my sister and I will probably pool the 2 birthdays and have a joint celebration.
Our vegetarian challenge ended on the 4th September, but Ryon and I decided to keep it up until one of us gives in. :) We've been eating a lot of veg and fruit and haven't really been missing meat (much).
I better get a couple more things ready before I head to the airport! Travelling by yourself with a baby is FUN! :D Anyone a spare pair of hands for me?
Milena x x x
Ryon Schatz, I love you! Looking forward to seeing you soon and thank you so much for helping me get ready for the trip! mwah!
8 comments:
You work at Lego?! Good luck on your trip and I'm glad you found a new childminder in time!
Have fun in Germany! :D
Oh yeah and hope everything works out with the new childminder..
Take care
Dani
wah! I miss you schatz! Come home soon, ok!?
Happy Birthday Bennie!!! Have a safe trip!!!
Hi Milly,
I met you at Anthony's funeral.We were sitting in the garden looking at Anthony's Tibet pictures. I still cant believe we will never see him again. Its so hard to take in.
I love reading your blog. Happy birthday to Benet. Regards to Ryon
Kathy
Hi all!
We're back! Thanks for your comments and well wishings for Benny. He had a great first birthday! I will blog about it soon - hopefully.
crumbs - you must be Anthony's Aunt then, right? It's extremely hard to take in and I miss him so much and think about him often! :(
Glad you enjoy reading my blog! :)
Milena
mrs pie, thats a nice picture slide show you have going on there!
Post a Comment