Friday, October 10, 2008

Cyclist that loved animals....

There was an article about my friend in the paper yesterday. You will find it here. He was a good soul and is still sorely missed, especially by his family.

We are still vegetarians or better pesceterians in rememberance of Ant. He's giving me the strength to do a lot of things that I would have otherwise avoided.

Rest in Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad :( Just 25 years of age and full of life... Hopefully, he is in a better world now, it's just so hard for the ones who are left here to cope with it. Let God bless you all and let us remember that Life is the most treasured gift that we possess, and that we should be quick to forgive and willing to express our love to the near and dear, so it wouldn't be late.

Milena said...

You're right, Anna. Thanks for the beautiful words.

I went to see his family this Sunday. It's tough to see them so upset and I struggle to find the right words to say to them, but I'm hoping to see them get better. Right now they're rock bottom or maybe it's still going down further before it will slowly go up again. They have chosen a woodland burial ground and a tree where they will put his ashes. Much better than to lay him next to tacky graves on the nearby graveyard.(no offense)