Saturday, November 15, 2008

We're still teething!

First of all: Thank you Ryon for informing the general public about what I should have done in the first place and would have gotten around doing eventually. *cough cough* My blog resides at a new address indeed. As you are reading this I assume you already now this! Yay, thanks for following me to the new residence! My blog title from now on matches my URL blog address. Thought it makes sense. :) A big applause also to Ryon for informing the German readers. In German! I think he has done a brilliant job! Made me laugh. Actually the whole post did!

I thought I share a picture with you that I have taken last weekend, so relatively up to date. It shows Bennet's 4 top teeth breaking through and unlike it suggests in this picture he isn't always as miserable as he appears to be in this snap shot ;) It must be painful growing teeth through the gums!




Poor BouBou! Or how the English would say: Bless!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Autsch! Paul hat auch vier Zähne auf einmal bekommen. Und da die relativ weit hinten lagen, wussten wir ein paar Tage erst einmal nicht was mit ihm los ist. Aber wenn man sie sieht, hat er ja schon das schlimmste überstanden. Nachdem meine Weisheitszähnen jetzt herauskommen, kann ich die Schmerzen des Durchbrechens aber auf jeden Fall nachvollziehen. ;-)
LG

JCrawford said...

Poor little guy! I can see why it causes such fussy crying behavior - your gums literally are cut open during the teething process. How quickly we all forget about the pain!