Friday, December 12, 2008

An so quickly moods can change :)










vs


Hello,

It's amazing how qickly a toddlers mood can change :) Imagine we were like that as adults. It would be chaos. Yesterday, I wintnessed a customer having a tamper tantrum at Mothercare. It was embarassing just to listen to her, she shouted, was verbally abusive to staff to the extend that they called the police. I will never understand why people like to make a fool of themselves. If I was her I would never dare to go back to that place.

Anyway, on a different note. :) We are sort off getting ready for our trip to the US. But before we board the plane on the 31st December, we will celebrate Christmas, as our own little family for the first time. That said, we don't have enough space for a lovely smelling decorated Christmas tree, but I console myself with the fact that Bennet would constantly try to pull it over anyway :) I have, however, decorated the window with some lights and ornaments and I put up our wooden little Christmas Tree that you can wind up and plays "Oh, Tannebaum". It's been reaosnably cold (for UK standards) over here, so all that and more helps to "get us in the mood". My parents are in the midst of putting together a "Care Paket", a paket stuffed full of goodies, Xmas sweets and chocolates. I wonder how long it will take to eat it all up. :)

We have been to Odds Farm a couple of weekends back. I will upload some pictures to Picassa for all to see. There are some good ones!!!

I hope this blog finds you all well!

Watch this space and thanks for reading!

Milena

3 comments:

JCrawford said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a sad little face! I'm sure he cheered right back up though!!! I'm glad you guys have a chance to make your own Christmas/Winter before all of the hectic travel plans!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh lovely to hear from you.:D

We'll be in Germany for Christmas for the first time since 2002 or so..

Hope all is well.

Take care!

Dani

Anonymous said...

Hey Millie!! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!! Have a great holiday in the US! ;-)