PROM's being = Pre-Labor Rupture of Membranes (Did you know that only a small percentage, like 10% of woman have that and at least 80% of those go into labor within 24hrs following PROM ?)
Last chance for me and Bennet having our ultimate birthing pool experience...The trick with enticing him with ice cream didn't work. I guess it's because I'm already eating loads of it now (on my second tub of Häagen-Dazs right now) so why make all the effort and come out for it...d*** it! I told him that he's going to be circumsized without anesthetics if he doesn't come out tonight :) I know it sounds mean, but I'm getting kinda desperate here! Seriously, I have almost given up hope now. Hospital bag is packed and tomorrow Morning we have to call them and go in to get checked out ... Most important is that we all get through this safe and sound, because as time progresses, the risk of infection rises apparently...
Thanks for being with me in your thoughts and for the encouraging posts..I appreciate!!
Last chance for me and Bennet having our ultimate birthing pool experience...The trick with enticing him with ice cream didn't work. I guess it's because I'm already eating loads of it now (on my second tub of Häagen-Dazs right now) so why make all the effort and come out for it...d*** it! I told him that he's going to be circumsized without anesthetics if he doesn't come out tonight :) I know it sounds mean, but I'm getting kinda desperate here! Seriously, I have almost given up hope now. Hospital bag is packed and tomorrow Morning we have to call them and go in to get checked out ... Most important is that we all get through this safe and sound, because as time progresses, the risk of infection rises apparently...
Thanks for being with me in your thoughts and for the encouraging posts..I appreciate!!
4 comments:
komplikationen und schmerzen können genauso im geburtshaus auftreten, das ist von geburt zu geburt unterschiedlich und läßt sich nicht so leicht voraussehen. wichtig ist dabei die einstellung zur geburt, denn ich denke je verkrampfter und ängstlicher man an die geburt geht umso schwieriger kann es werden. also durchatmen und entspannen!!! alles zu schaffen.
deine krankenhausgeburt habe ich mir bis jetzt immer vorgestellt als einleitung und ärztlich überwachter geburt; oder ist ein kaiserschnitt geplant??!
auch der geburtsvorgang im kH ist 'natürlich'. man muss sich ja kein schmerzmittel geben lassen, manchmal ist es aber ganz hilfreich.
blablabla, die kann gut reden, hat es ja schon hinter sich. aber wenn bennett da ist, ist es schließlich wirklich egal wie.
lg, diana
Ich habe gerade deine Nachricht entdeckt: Congratulations! Ich hoffe es war trotzdem ein bißchen so wie du es dir vorgestellt hast. Genießt die ersten Tage in Ruhe. Versuch dich ein wenig zu entspannen, du wirst die Kraft brauchen... Bis bald,
Charlene
Habe das Video gesehen!!!! Er ist ja so süß!!
Our thoughts are with you!!! Good Luck!!!
Post a Comment