Thursday, September 27, 2007

Why it's so quiet around us...

Hi everyone,

Bennet is nearly 3 weeks old now. While I was recovering from birth, we moved to the new flat as well. We are now all set up in the new place. Well almost. Kind of cut off from the rest of the world as we're waiting for a landline and broadband to be installed, but Virgin Media let us down, so we have to wait some more and find a different provider. One who knows what he's doing! I'm at Ryon's workplace now so I can quickly write a post. Watch this space for more pictures and videos soon. As soon as we're connected to the World Wide Web again, that is....

I miss you all! Life is lonely as a new monther, in a new flat, with no means to communicate to the outside world. :(

Bye bye for now,
Milena

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Liebes,

ich hoffe euch gehts gut in der neuen Wohnung und little Bennett macht nicht zu viel aerger :-)

Du ... sag mal bescheid wenn du die zet und die nerven hast besuch zu empfangen. dann setz ich mich in den zug und komm euch besuchen. muesstest mich warscheinlich nur von der station abholen.

meld dich einfach. bis dahin alles erdenklich liebe und schoen aufpassen auf die kleine familie!

Berit