Yesterday, Friday at 6pm in the Morning my waters broke without the onset of labour. I went to hospital to get checked out and have a Fetal Heart Monitoring done. The baby is not distressed, everything is fine. As my water broke at term (after 37 weeks, 37 weeks + 4 days to be precise) I was allowed to go home and wait for 48 hours to spontaneously go into labour. Since then I'm just waiting, drinking Rasberry leave tea, eating hot curry, fresh pineapple, go for walks... I'm doing everything they said would/could help bring on labour. I'm getting more and more desperate as the Birthing Centre will only take me until Sunday Morning, up until 48hrs after my membranes have ruptured. We are talking to Bennet to entice him with cookies, chocolate and ice cream and with a big pool of warm water he could swim around in if he comes out now! I don't want to be induced!!! I want to have a natural water birth!
Milena :(
4 comments:
hej milena!!! nicht verzweifeln!! auch wenns schwer ist; bei mir dauerte die warterei immerhin 2wochen. :( und auch wenn es nur eine 'krankenhausgeburt' wird, wichtig ist doch der kleine mann, der da kommen wird. paulchen und timmi, haben sich ja da auch nicht an unsere vorstellung der geburt gehalten, warum sollte ben das dann tun.
nutzt lieber euren letzten abend zu zweit, entspannt noch einmal richtig und genießt die ruhe. den ben wird kommen, so oder so.
viele liebe grüße und ganz viel kraft!!!!! diana
Jenau!!
Es ist nie so wie es man sich wirklich wünscht, aber hinterher ist man der glücklichste Mensch auf der ganzen Welt!! Wichtig ist doch, dass es euch dreien gut geht.
Wir warten gespannt und denken an euch!!
Yeees, I know. But from what I've heard: a 'naural, normal birth' is less complicated and painful. But I don't have a choice over the matter. Either little Bennet comes within 48hrs or he doesn't. But it is quite frustrating if sth. doesn't go to plan or as magical as you'd hope it would be. Acceptance is the key. We have done a cast of my prgenant belly today and right now Ryon is getting a second load of beef curry and after that we wanna go to IKEA. On one hand I'm enjoying every excess hour I have with my belly as it is/was all over far to quickly!
Im Vergleich mit einer Freundin, die einen Kaiserschnitt hatte kann ich nur sagen:
Vorteile: 1. Keine Schmerzen bei der Geburt, dafür ein bis zwei Tage danach (ging relativ schnell vorbei)
2. Der Wochenfluss war bei ihr nicht so stark und nicht so lange (ich fand den total eklig)
3. Keine Dammschnittnarbe, wegen der man eine Woche nicht sitzen konnte
Nachteile: Kein Geburtserlebnis (inklusive Glückshormone, manchmal deshalb aber später "schlechtes Gewissen").
Es hat alles seine Vor- und Nachteile. Und egal was man will oder plant. Schon bei der Geburt setzen die kleinen Mäuse ihren Kopf durch.
Nicht verzweifeln!! Ihr packt das!!
Post a Comment