Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Grandpa meets Grandson the 2nd...

Not long ago, my dad came to visit us for a week to take in some impressions of the English Country, tourist attractions and most of all his grandson, Bennet. I got to show him around quite a bit. We went to Regent's Park, Madame Tussauds, Bath to see the Roman Baths, London (a couple of times), LEGOLAND Windsor and Windsor Castle. Here are some pictures of the lovely pair: grandpa and Bennet







We miss you, grandpa! Come back soon!

4 comments:

Ryon said...

...hey isn't it his first grandson? something you want to tell me..!??!? or d'ya mean the second grandchild? nice pictures! you know, you didn't show em top me yet! you owe me a slide show!!

Milena said...

I meant the 2nd time that Opa has seen his grandson this year...Benny is grandson #1 cause he was first, Levon is grandson #2 :)

Anonymous said...

Stop arguing you two!!! :) Grandpa and grandson are two peas in a pod with huge smiles!

Milena said...

:) That's what I think! And Ryon, too. (Ryon: "Except when Bennet's asleep" --> my dad has a loud voice :) But he keeps it down when I say "Shhhh, Bennet is asleep."