This is how my birthday cake looked like. :) Can you tell
that I like to make a big fuss about my birthday? *hehe*
You only turn 26 once and I've been thinking about mortality
a lot lately so one more reason to celebrate birthdays. :)
My friend Ant never got to get 26...
Even though this whole month has been overshadowed by the
death of my friend,I still managed to enjoy my birthday.
Ryon surprised me by taking me to a Restauarnt called
Tummies for breakfast. A scrumpteous breakfast I have to say.
And Bennet quite enjoyed the tropical fruit platter. :)
After that we put Bennet down for a lunchtime nap and we even
got a chance to rest our heads as well. At 2.30pm we had 3
mommy friends with babies of mine come around to have tea
and cake with us. It was lovely to chat and see the babies
interact with each other even if it was just trying to snatch
each others toys...
At about 5.30pm I had a surprise piano lesson, which was a
lot of fun and encouraged me to make more use of my keyboard!
Defintely planning to have more lessons, but with a different
teacher...a woman, if I may be a little sexist here :)
This is daddy and Bennet warming up the piano for my surprise
lesson.
And in the evening we went for a walk on Raymill Island where
this picture was produced.
It was a fab fab day!
Thank you Ryon!!!
PS: Sorry for the messed up format in this post. It must
be the banner at the bottom, but if so it's worth it.
Go check it out!
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Happy Birthday to me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
happy birthday schatz
it was a lovely day for me, as well. Certainly a worthwhile way to skive off work ;)
Ohhhhhh I didn't know!!! O_o
All the VERY best and lots of love and happiness for you.
Love, Dani xx
Your cakes was so lovely!!! Hope you had a wonderful day! XOXOXOXOXO
also einen kommentar kann ich mir nicht verkneifen: ihr habt einen echt knuffigen wonneproppen!!! :))
Ich war die ganze Zeit blind... Woher hat Ben nur diese blonden Haare ;-) Auf jeden Fall strahlen all eure Bilder so eine Gelassenheit und Glück aus, ach... wie schön. Ich wünsche euch noch eine schöne Woche und bis bald.
Charlene
Post a Comment